Monday 26 March 2012

February Budget 2012 Review


March is wrapping up, so it's the perfect time to talk about February's budget right?  I can't even remember last month that well to be honest. I know that I took my parents' car out a lot that month so I felt bad and pumped in $20 of gas. That went into the transportation section. February was also Valentine's Day and my mom's birthday so I went out on both occasions.

Food and entertainment is really killing me. I've really tried to be good though, since I started blogging, I pack my lunch to school and resist the urge to buy food. It's still what I spend most of my money on. Last year was worse; I went out to eat every weekday. If my spending is too much right now, imagine if I started to count how much I spent last year... I don't even want to know, the number would probably be too much for me to handle.

-the Paperboy

No comments:

Post a Comment